Our Low-T Diagnosis Process
What to Expect With Our New Patient Process
Getting started is as easy as a phone call!
New England Low-T Center can help you get your health back and live your best life. Working with us is as easy as following these steps:
- Call us at (877) 205-7788 or Request a Call Back to arrange an in-person or video chat/phone appointment for your free consultation.
- After a brief call, you will receive two separate emails containing a medical history questionnaire and consent forms to fill out electronically. Once those forms are received back and reviewed, you will be contacted to arrange your blood work.
- Visit your local Quest or Lab-Corp to have your blood work drawn. We typically receive full results back within five business days.
- Conduct a second video chat with our certified medical professional to discuss your blood work results and your treatment options.
- Your pre-packaged self administer kit will be discretely mailed to your office or front door. We are happy to walk you through administration in person or via video chat.
- START LIVING YOUR BEST LIFE!
Call New England Low-T Center today!